mercredi 10 septembre 2014

I can promote your film, company, production, artist....on web

Hello

 I offer my services to integrate your team to put my skills at your service, because my experience of almost ten years on the Internet , I put a particular emphasis on promoting on the internet in France , Belgium, India, USA. ...... by Teleworking .

This would mean greater visibility for you.

The social network is very important to see the following articles below

(English)
http://socialmediatoday.com/james-debono/480927/13-reasons-why-using-social-media-business-non-negotiable


(French)
http://www.leuromag.com/la-publicite-virale-dans-les-reseaux-sociaux_a1305.html  


I would be happy to explain the reasons for the offer and how I am ready to mobilize all my enthusiasm, my skills, my energy to work permanently with you.
You will find below my proposals  to feed your reflection.

Pack of Social Networks:

Gain visibility and traffic with social networksI put to you, my skills and services ..We have entered the era of social networks.These range from general social site social network or specific which deals with a subject or theme specific.

I will  look after you created pages on social networks Generalist and I'll search if there are also social networks specific to your business. I also ensure the development with contacts, you will have more contactsmore it will buzz on the Internet.

Additional with my FB pages, Twitter, Google +, I have over 10 000 contacts.
When you put an ad on your page "Like" I'll share on my FB various pages (twice a week) and in addition, it can be relayed by the contacts.

I just make your promotion too in inviting my contacts on your page, but that I should be the analyst of your page.


This offer is valid if you have before your FB page "Like"

Package : 

3 months   €   33 either per month € 11,00
 
6 months   €   54 either per month €   9,00



I remain at your disposal for further information. 

If you want to talk to me on Skype jean.paul762

It would be an honor for me to make your web advertising on web.

Thank you again for your interest for my email

Best regards



Member of :

   
Follow us on :
Page Facebook de Ranking MetricsPage Facebook de Ranking MetricsCompte Twitter de Ranking MetricsLinkedin - Cabinet d'avocats Yves blohorn 

Blog on cinema / Blog sur le cinema
   https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Cinéma-Cinema-Movie-Theater-8172762?home&gid=8172762

They trust us :

 INDES Magazine      Organo Gold   France Parrainages

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire