mercredi 26 mars 2014

To promote India Cinema

My name is Jean-Paul and i'm in France

Highly interested in Indian cinema I offer my services to integrate your team to put my skills at your service, because with my experience of almost a decade on the Internet, I put particular emphasis on the promotion of the web in France, Europe, India .......By teleworking

I am ready to mobilize all my enthusiasm and dynamism to integrate your team and collaborate permanently with them.

I've a blog on cinema too http://cinema93343.blogspot.fr/

For terms to see above. 

Also, waiting for your reply promoting an upcoming interview on Skype where we can talk in detail about the terms and conditions of this application.

Thanking you in advance for the attention you will bring to my candidacy,
I beg you to believe, the expression of my respectful feelings.


Jean-Paul

http://www.achat-indre.com/pro4855-I-can-promote-your-Company-production-artist-on-web-Shopping-on-line-fr.htm
Click on flag for more informations